All motor vehicles regularly driven and parked on campus property must be registered with the Faulkner Campus Safety and Police Department. In order to register a vehicle, you must have a valid driver's license, a valid license plate/tag, and maintain current and valid liability insurance.
- A Faulkner University Parking Decal must be properly displayed.
- Decals are NOT designed to be transferred between vehicles.
- There is no limit to the number of registered vehicles for any person.
- Each vehicle must be registered individually to receive a decal.
- There is no fee for a decal.
This form is monitored by the Faulkner Campus Safety and Police Department. For more information contact Rachael Bulger at email@example.com