Vanguard College Online Returning Student Scholarship and Bursary Application
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED by the 8th of the month you will be enrolling in.
Please review each section to determine what Scholarships and Bursaries you are eligible for.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
• Students must be in a degree or diploma
• Students can apply after completing 32 credits (does not include transfer credits)
• Students apply once and the application is good for 3 years
• Student must be in good academic standing
• Students who take a break for longer than 6 months, must reapply
• Students who are suspended must reapply
• Students cannot receive a scholarship disbursement if he/she is on academic probation
• Students are eligible for a maximum amount of $3000 in Financial Aid over the duration of their studies
• Future disbursements may be subject to review of the Operations Council
Questions can be directed to
Social Insurance Number
Returning Scholarship Criteria
• Student must meet the general criteria listed on page 1
• Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 7.5 credits in a term to qualify
o Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher (10% off Tuition)
o Students must maintain that cumulative GPA between semester in order to continue to receive the discount.
• If applications received exceed the amount of available financial aid, applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee and awards will be given to students who demonstrate all of the following:
o Reflect the values of Vanguard College in their studies and life in ministry
o Strong support from the Dean of Online Education
o Strong support from the Field Education Placement Supervisor
Are you applying for a returning student scholarship?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Vanguard College.