CAI IL - Author Application 2019
Each year, the Illinois Chapter of Community Associations Institute (CAI-IL) provides area community association leaders and managers with quality information in the form of magazine and e-newsletter articles and blog posts.
We offer several publications to help keep readers up-to-date on the latest legislative activity, management trends, industry best practices, hot topics and subjects of special interest. Readers gain insight and knowledge to help them build excellence in their communities.
We want you to be a part of our publications, giving your peers the knowledge and skills they need to be better managers, board members and industry professionals.
Why submit an application?
• Share your skills, experiences and vision with association board members, community managers and industry professionals.
• Increase your visibility and gain recognition and distinction within the community association industry.
• Exchange information and ideas with other industry leaders.
• Participate in a unique opportunity that brings community association professionals, service providers and homeowners together with a common goal.
• Play a part in improving community association living and promote the professionalism of those serving community associations.
We are accepting applications for consideration in planning CAI-IL’s magazine and newsletter articles. You may submit an application to write for any or all of the following publications:
Common Interest Magazine is distributed quarterly to 2,000 recipients in print and posted online for thousands more to read. If you would like to write for Common Interest, the committee will contact you with a theme and article topic. Occasionally, we accept pre-written articles when the topic is timely and relevant. Articles are roughly 1,200 words in length.
CAI Blog is a compilation of articles from sources like Common Interest, Community Chronicle, and member social media resources. Our Blog Articles are distributed via our weekly email to more than 6,500 recipients. Articles may be written on any relevant industry topic, provided they are not self-promotional. A link-back to the may be included to a relevant article on a similar topic on the author's website. Link-backs will not be made to a duplicate article on the author's website, and may not be used to promote a product or service referenced in the article. Articles are 600-1,200 words in length.
Interested authors should complete this application in its entirety.
Authors may be paired up to give readers a diverse experience.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service