Applications and fees are due April 5. Final concessionaires will be notified by April 19, 2019.
- Electrical hookup: $15 per booth
- Water hookup: $10 per booth
- Accepted concessionaires shall comply with all federal, state, county and municipal laws, ordinances and/or regulations which are applicable to the operations being carried on. A Berrien County temporary health permit is required.
- Accepted concessionaires are required to have the following insurance coverage:
* Comprehensive General Liability Coverage * Premises and Operation * Product Liability * Contractual Liability *The policy shall name St. Joseph Art Association, Inc. DBA Krasl Art Center as additional insured * Limits: - Bodily Injury - $500,000.00 - Property . Damage - $50,000.00
The Krasl Art Center is committed to providing a safe and secure environment. Acts or threats of physical violence, intimidation, harassment or coercion, stalking, sabotage, and similar activities towards Krasl Art Center staff, volunteers, patrons, other vendors or artists are not tolerated. Engaging in these or other inappropriate or unprofessional acts may result in termination of any agreement/license, forfeiture of all deposits and/or fees paid and removal of equipment from the premises for the duration of the event. Vendors who are asked to leave must quietly load out at the time designated by the Krasl Art Center staff. Vendors who are asked to leave the event will be prohibited from participating in future events.