Training Leaders of Cadets (TLC) Basic Course Registration 28 September 2019
Do you work with cadets? Do you want to become more effective at mentoring them and managing squadron level cadet programs? Are you just interested in learning more about the cadet program? Then register for the Training Leaders of Cadets Basic being hosted by the Southwest Group and Fort Vancouver Composite Squadron. Some of the topics covered during the course include:
• Putting excitement into squadron meetings
• Getting cadets off to a great start
• Developing partnerships with parents
• Mentoring cadets to develop their potential
• Providing each cadet with a tailor-made challenge
• Eligibility: Senior Members who have completed Level I. NO CADETS.
• Senior members enrolled in the cadet programs specialty track preferred
• Dates & Times: 0845 Class starts promptly at 0900-1730 28 September 2019
• Location: Keller Williams Premier Partners Building, 2211 E. Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA
• Uniform: USAF style blues, CAP Distinctive: aviator shirt or CAP polo with gray trousers/slacks. No BDU’s Flight suits
or utility uniforms.
• Fee: Bring a Sack Lunch and $5 for administrative costs
• Lodging: There is no lodging on site. However, several hotels are in the area. Please see the contact information below if you have any questions.
Your unit charter number (example WA-015)
Are you currently a unit commander, Deputy Commander for Cadets or working on the cadet programs specialty track?
What is your main reason for attending TLC? (optional question)
Do you have any questions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service