WAIVER - Cimmerians Airsoft Association, Annual
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY - READ BEFORE SIGNING
NOTE: THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN ANY CIMMERIAN EVENT. THIS WAIVER IS AN ANNUAL INSTRUMENT AND MUST BE RESUBMITTED EVERY 12 MONTHS.
In consideration of being permitted to participate - in any way - in the sport and activities of airsoft MilSim under the auspices of the CIMMERIAN Airsoft association (heretofore Cim Airsoft Assoc.), I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree as follows:
1. Significant risks and dangers exist in my use of airsoft equipment and my participation in airsoft activities.
2. My participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, drowing, hypothermia, poisoning, choking, burns, respiratory distress, alergic reaction, or other ailments that could cause serious disability or even death.
3. These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of Cim Airsoft Assoc., its members, agents, geusts, officers and employees, the owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the airsoft activities, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, including vehicle operators (hereafter referred to as "RELEASEES") the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes.
4. By my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the RELEASEES, or by any other person.
5. I agree to obey all safety regulations, game and organization rules, and to obey all organization directors and referees. Any failure to comply with the rules, regulations, and event instructions will result in penalties ranging from a warning or suspension to expulsion from further Cim Airsoft Assoc. activities and revocation of rights and privileges by the directors of said organization.
6. I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives assigns, next of kin, and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify the RELEASEES from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise, which may arise out of my use of airsoft equipment or my participation in airsoft activities, I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the RELEASEES.
7. My participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, drowning, hypothermia, poisoning, choking, burns, respiratory distress, alergic reaction, or other ailments that could cause serious disability or even death. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release of Liability covers each and every Cim Airsoft Assoc. activity and event in which I participate hereafter for 12 months.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Verify reading sections 1-7
[If you do not check this verify question, your waiver is null and void]
I HAVE read sections 1-7
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ITS TERMS BY DIGITALLY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
(Make your digital signature by writing your full legal name in the box)
I certify that I am over 18years of age
(persons under 18 must have a waiver signed in person by a parent or guardian)
I here by certify that I am over 18years of age
(in one line input Address, City, Sate, and Zip code)
(this is how you will be infomed of CAA operations and events)
(this is the number CAA will use to contact you in the event of last minute changes to OP locations and dispositions)
EMERGENCY CONTACT Primary
( in case of emergency who should we contact?)
Phone Number Primary EMC
EMERGENCY CONTACT Secondary
If EM contact 1 is not available who should we contact
PHONE NUMBER Secondary EMC
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cimmerian Airsoft Association.