FMA Membership Form
The Fremd Music Association (FMA) is a non-profit volunteer booster organization consisting of Fremd High School Band, Choir, and Orchestra parents. FMA directly supports the musical education and musical activities of all of the students in the Fremd Music Department.
Over the last two years, FMA raised and provided direct financial support (beyond D211 funding) to the Fremd Music Department to meet the following needs:
● $26,276 for musical instructors, clinicians, guest conductors.
● $17,500 for new Instruments.
● $10,516 for hospitality for guest clinicians and musicians, senior night celebrations, competitions, post-concert receptions, etc.
● $2,859 for scholarships.
● $5,385 for sheet music & recording fees.
● $4,550 for festival and competition registration fees.
● $6,500 for other equipment.
● Opportunities for students to raise money to fund their own music department trips – raising over $35,000!
FMA volunteers have also donated literally thousands of hours to the music program – chaperoning trips, providing concert hospitality, fitting tuxedos and uniforms, building props.
Please consider joining this outstanding parent booster organization and becoming active with FMA!
FMA is a 501(c)(3) educational and charitable organization.
Please visit us at
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service