Registration Form : CURRENT TRENDS IN HERBAL DRUG DISCOVERY AND ETHNOPHARMACOLOGY
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – 15th February 2018
• The participants are requested to submit the abstract pertaining to the focus areas of the symposium that includes work or concepts related Herbal drugs or formulation/Traditional medicine/Ayurveda/Pharmacovigiliance.
1) Dr. Pulok Mukerjee,“Validation of medicinal plants: Farm to Pharma”
Director, School of Natural Product and Studies, JadavpurUniversity and Associate Editor, Journal of Ethnopharmacology
2) Dr. C. K Kokate,“Herbal drug development and Formulation strategies”
Vice Chancellor, KLE University, Belgaum.
3) Dr. A.K.S.Rawat,"Traditional Drugs: Opportunities for development of NovelPhytopharmaceuticals for global positioning and role of quality in herbaldrugs/ formulations.
Former Scientist F & Head, Pharmacognosy &Ethnopharmacology Division, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, India
4) Dr. Syed Ziaur Rahman,“Pharmacovigiliance of Traditional Medicine - Need and Importance”
Professor, Department of Pharmacology &Deputy Medical Superintendent, National Secretary, Society of Pharmacovigilance, India.
5) Dr. S. J.Surana, “Current Trends and Use of Herbal Cosmetics”
Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacognosy, Principal, RC Patel College of Pharmaceutical and Educational Research
6) Mr. Arun Kedia, "PHOSPHOLIPIDS: New Horizon for Phytonutrients Delivery”
CEO, VAV Lipids Pvt Ltd
7) Dr. Vinod Kuber, “Developing Nutraceuticals from Botanicals”
Vice President, Sava Healthcare Industries Limited, Pune.
8) Dr. Ajay G. Namdeo, “Plant Tissue Culture and Industrial Applications”
Professor and Head Department of Pharmacognosy, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Poona.
NEFT DETAIL: A/C NO: IFSC Code: Bank:
NEFT DETAIL: A/C NO: 623901264693 IFSC Code: ICIC0006239 Bank: ICICI Bank, Chembur Main Branch
DD in favor of Principal, VES College of Pharmacy
Payment Reference No With date
Title and Abstract for Poster (if Any) 300 words
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Welcome to Vivekanand Education Society.
Terms of Service