Do Something: Trivia for a Cause Sign-Up
Our Mission: Do Something: Trivia for a Cause exists to create a more just world by using a live virtual trivia platform to increase awareness of social and environmental issues and raise funds for charitable organizations doing the work.
Every Thursday at 8pm EST, we host a Live Trivia Game to raise awareness and funds for a different cause each week. Use this form to register a team today!
WEEKLY PUBLIC GAME PAYMENT AND DONATIONS
- $30 entry fee, per team, with 40% of all proceeds going to the charitable cause each week!
- Send team payment and any additional donations or tips for the hosts via Venmo to @Brian-Jaffe-3 (last 4 digits of phone number 3317) or Paypal to
- Additional donations are strongly encouraged, and of course tips for your hosts are always welcome.
- Please make a note in your payment to indicate additional donations or tips for the hosts. For example, if you send $50: "$30 + $15 extra donation, $5 tip."
Our Charitable Partners are counting on your donations each week! If you're inspired by one of the causes, feel free to donate above the entry fee - 100% of anything else goes directly to the charitable cause!
HOW IT WORKS
- Games start at @ 8pm EST/ 7pm CST. Feel free to log in up to 30 minutes prior to game-time to hang out with your friends/team in your private breakout room! Arriving late may result in missed questions.
- Expect the game to last about 1.5 - 2 hours.
- You may have up to 6 people on your team. Any changes to team members should be communicated to the Trivia Hosts ahead of time using this form.
- A Zoom link will be emailed to each member of the team who's email address is provided on this form approximately 1 hour before game time.
THE RULES OF THE GAME
- There will be 2 rounds of 5 questions, plus a Speed Round in between and a 3-point Bonus Challenge Round at the end. A reward for "Best Team Name" will be determined at the start of the game, with a bonus point added to the score of the team with the best team name. The team with the most points at the end of the Bonus Question round is declared the winner.
- All trivia answers must be determined based on the knowledge of the individual players on the team. No outside help from other people or from other sources (i.e. NO GOOGLING!). This is an honor system in a charity game. Play right, people!
- The Trivia Hosts are the final decision-makers in the event of a challenge or debatable question.
Trivia Date you are signing up for:
Thursday, November 19 - 100% Donation Game - Northbrook Middle School (no team entry fee but send donations and tips through the usual payment process)
Saturday November 28 - Special Event! Lions Club FUNdraiser
Thursday, December 3 - No-Kill Rosenberg Animal Shelter
Tuesday December 8 - Special Event! CASN FUNdraiser
Thursday, December 10 - San Antonio Youth
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service