2. Your proposal title, description, and rationale should be succinct and convey the gist of the proposal.
3. This is the language that the RCA groups will see when ranking the submitted proposals to determine which proposals will appear on the by-mail ballot, as well as to determine the order in which they will appear on the ballot.
4. Your title, description, and rationale do not need to be the final language of the proposal. After the ranking process is completed, you will be given an opportunity to submit a final version of your proposal.
5. To ensure that your proposal will fit on a single-page, limits on the number of characters (including spaces) are specified for the title, description, and rationale of your proposal.
6. A suggestion for determining the number of characters of each of these three entries is to: (1) Enter your text for each of these items in a Word document and then check the “word count” for each item. The “Word Count” feature provides the number of characters including spaces for a highlighted section of text; and (2) Copy the text for an item in your Word document and paste it into this form.
2. If you have skipped entering text in a field or have exceeded a limit on the number of characters, a display of the form will appear on your screen with the note that "Looks like you have a question or two that still needs attention."
3. The displayed form will indicate the field(s) which have not been filled-in or for which the limits on the number of characters have been exceeded.
4. You may then correct your entries on the displayed form and re-submit the correted form.