Baltimore Grocery Access Program - Registration for West Baltimore
Welcome to the Baltimore Grocery Access Program for West Baltimore, a partnership between the City of Baltimore, Total Health Care and Lyft. We hope to make shopping for healthy food easier for you and your household by providing discounted rides to the grocery store. This is a pilot program funded by the City of Baltimore for six months beginning November 18, 2019. We do not know if the program will continue after the end date.
By participating in this program, you will be eligible for a ride to the grocery store for $2.50 one way. If you decide to take a Lyft to and from the grocery store, it would cost $5.00 round trip. With this program, you will be able to take up to 8 rides to /from the grocery store per month.
To qualify for this program you must live in West Baltimore and not own your own car. For the program service area, West Baltimore is from North Ave to Route 40, and Hilton Parkway and Pennsylvania Ave.
Through this program, you can choose to get a ride to or from any of the following stores:
- Shoppers at Mondawmin Mall (2000 Gwynns Falls Pkwy)
- Giant at the Edmondson Village Shopping Center (4624 Edmondson Ave)
- Food Depot at the Westside Shopping Center (2495 Frederick Ave)
- Price Rite at the Mt Clare Junction Shopping Center (1205 W Pratt St)
- Eddie's of Mt Vernon (7 W Eager St)
- Safeway (2401 N Charles St)
- Save a Lot (1101 Pennsylvania Ave, 250 McMechen St, Walbrook Junction Shopping Center at 3421 Clifton Ave)
- Streets Market & Cafe (222 N Charles St)
Once you've registered for the program using the form below, you will receive a discount code in the Lyft app on your phone to allow for the discounted ride. .
Learn more at
What is your first name and last name?
What is your email address?
What neighborhood do you live in?
Northwest Community Action
If you selected other, please indicate which neighborhood you live in
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service