Online Test Reflection
Rate yourself on how you feel you did on the online test.
Which test are you reflecting on?
CAASPP - State Test
Rate Your Effort on Taking the Assessment
1. I put very little effort into the task. I didn’t really try and may have told myself that this wasn’t important
2. I put some effort into the task, but I stopped when it became challenging. I may have “faked” everything when it got difficult just so I could be done.
3. I worked on the task until it was completed. I pushed myself to continue working on the task even when it became difficult. I didn’t really try to learn from my mistakes or challenges, but I did work through them
4. I worked on the task until it was completed. I pushed myself to continue working on the task even when it became difficult. I used these difficulties as times to strengthen my understanding and get better! I did the very best I am able to do and I am proud of myself.
Rate Your Understanding when taking the Assessment
1. I did not understand all or most of the questions.
2. There is more I need to learn.
3. I feel like I understood most of the questions.
4. I felt very confident on all the questions.
One thing I thought was difficult was:
One thing that would help me improve is:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service