PANS 2018 E-poster Submission
10 GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER SUBMISSION
1. You E-Poster should be presented in one single slide.
2. Take the template as an example to follow. You can download it on this link.
3. The Size of your E-poster should be as the following : Width 36 cm x Height 64 cm
4. Save your E-poster in PDF format.
5. The name of your E-poster should be as the following : EPosterXXX.pdf. « XXX » will correspond to the number given to your eposters. This number is precised on the Eposter acceptance email. You can also find the list of accepted E-posters on the website of the congress. (example Eposter001.pdf or Eposter078.pdf or Eposter101.pdf)
6. Please, be sure that the size of your E-poster does not excceed 1 Mo. If you have images on your presentation and that you need to reduce the size, many image editing softwares can help you to reduce the size of your images.
7. You have to upload your E-poster on the website
. Only online submission is accepted. The deadline of E-poster submission is August 25, 2018.
8. An notification email of acceptance of your uploaded E-poster will be sent once it is checked by the scientific committee.
9. You have to confirm your registration in order that your E-poster could be displayed and a certificate edited. Please contact Mss Nadia kasbi
from the organizing agency about your registration.
10. Be Sure that it is the good version. No changes are allowed after submission of your E- Poster as it will be in the running for Best PANS E-Poster competition.
First Name, Last Name of the presenting author
Are you registered to the PANS 2018
YES, by contacting the organizing agency
YES, I have got a scholarship
No, I did not confirm my registration (Please note that in this case your E-poster will not be displayed during the congress until your registration is confirmed)
Upload your E-poster here
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service