1. WHERE: Andrews Park Amphitheater, 201 West Daws Street, Norman Ok 73069.
2. WHEN: October 6th, 2019; CHECK IN at 11am at the Groovefest Table BEFORE you set up. NO
EARLIER THAN 11 AM PLEASE. The event begins at 12PM and ends at 9PM
3. BRING: Lights and extension cords if you plan to stay after dark. Sundown is expected at
7:30PM. There will be no electricity after 8PM and we must be out of the park by 10:00 pm.
Please bring your own tables, tents, chairs, lights, booth, paper weights, props or other
items. We will have recycling bins - Please recycle and help keep the park clean!
4. PARK: OUT OF THE PARK. NO vehicles are permitted on grass, except for QUICK loading and
unloading. (Exceptions made for Food Vendors only.)
5. PAY: VENDORS - $10 city fee by mail before the event. FOOD - $200 fee by mail before the event (includes all city fees. Donations to Groovefest are always appreciated! Send payments to: P.O. Box 6591, Norman, OK 73070
6. BE SURE: You leave your area as clean as you found it. Groovefest simply asks that as a group we show respect for one another.
7. For any other concerns - such as other tables, volunteers or attendees - please contact the event coordinator at email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
at your earliest convenience to confirm a spot in the park as space is limited. Completed applications preferably received no later than 2 weeks before the event, but we will accept applications (depending on available space) until the Friday before the event. The city mandates a $10 fee for non-food vendors. Groovefest itself only hopes for your donation, or your time, so we may continue to promote a healthy local and global community through arts, music, and human rights awareness in the future.
May we always be grateful for our community and the perseverance of all Human Rights Ambassadors.