Australian Students' Society of Haematology (ASSH) Member Signup Form
The Australian Students' Society of Haematology (ASSH) is a professional society for university students across Australia who are interested in blood diseases.
ASSH has three main aims:
1. To foster interest amongst university students in haematology
2. To improve university students' understanding of core topics in haematology
3. To support and advocate for research in haematology
ASSH hopes to achieve these aims by:
1. Running a series of high quality seminars designed to strengthen students' grasp of fundamental haematological principles; elucidate the pathway to becoming a haematologist; and introduce some of the cutting-edge research currently being conducted in the field of haematology.
2. Organising fundraising events to support research in haematology.
ASSH membership is completely free-of-charge. Whether you are a budding haematologist, or simply interested to learn more about minutiae of blood and blood disorders, sign up today to receive the latest updates on all the exciting events that we have lined up for the year!
Student Email Address
Please double-check that you have entered the correct email address.
University of Melbourne
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Bachelor of Biomedicine (BBiomed)
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Year of Completion
Are you an international student?
Are you are graduate student?
Are you over 18 years of age?
How did you find out about ASSH?
Friend or Colleague
Email from Lecturer
Email from ASSH
Have you liked the ASSH Facebook page?
Follow us on Facebook to receive periodic updates on our exciting line up of events this year:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service