Welcome to KEDAI KPOP MY! Fill in your details & orders here.
Browse available items through our website:

Any inquiries? You may contact us through FB Page: KEDAI KPOP MY | Instagram: kedaikpopmy | Whatsapp: +6019 635 3546 | Twitter: @kedaikpopmy | E-mail:

Terms & Conditions:
1. Please fill in this order form ONLY WHEN you're confirm to purchase from us and ready to make payment
2. Order cancellation without notice / valid reason will be BLACKLISTED
3. Refund will be provided for OUT OF STOCK or DEFECT items only
4. Balance will be provided if you made payment through CDM
5. Price displayed in our website/instagram is as per UPLOAD DATE. Price may change to follow current KRW-MYR / USD-MYR currency rate / changes in item's weight when we issue your invoice. You may contact us first if you need to clarify on current price
6. In the event of supplier charge the actual weight of the parcel, we will cover the first 15% of additional EMS fees. The remaining amount (85%) shall be borne by customers
7. In the event of parcels detained by customs, we will cover the first 15% of tax amount and other handling/transportation cost. The remaining amount (85%) shall be borne by customers
8. In the event of poster went out of stock, we will refund poster payment (1000 won ~ RM 4 each). For customer who opt for 'poster in tube' option, we will refund tube payment as well (RM 5)
9. For fund transfer made from other bank, please use 'Instant Transfer'
10. Tracking number will be updated in our website (, FB, IG & Twitter AFTER we've posted your item over the PosLaju counter

* More FAQ here ( *

Once you've submitted this order form, we'll send your order invoice & payment details through e-mail within 24 hours. Please contact us if you have any issue while fill in this form. Kamsahamnida :)

Your Name *
If you order for someone else / different receiver, please put the receiver's name in address column below
Your answer
E-mail Address *
Please ensure it's a valid e-mail address as we'll sent your invoice to this e-mail
Your answer
Twitter / FB / IG Username *
In case we're not able to contact you through e-mail
Your answer
Delivery Option *
Address (for postage purpose) *
If you choose PosLaju as delivery option | Put N/A if you choose Pick Up | Please ensure you fill in your complete address (with postcode, town, state) and re-check before submit
Your answer
Preferred Pick Up Venue (for pick up purpose)
If you choose Pick Up as delivery option | Ignore this question if not required
Your Phone No *
If you order for someone else / different receiver, please put both phone no and specify which one is yours
Your answer
Order No. 1 *
Just copy & paste item's name from our website and quantity | Please specify if the item has different version | E.g [ALBUM] SEVENTEEN - SPECIAL ALBUM - DIRECTOR'S CUT (Plot Ver.) (1)
Your answer
Order No. 2
Leave blank if not required
Your answer
Order No. 3
Leave blank if not required
Your answer
Add tube for poster? *
Only for those who buy item with poster (depends on availability). Read item details in our website carefully to see if poster is still available
Preferred Payment Method *
For Paypal option, there'll be additional Paypal fee (3.9% + RM2) + Paypal withdrawal fee (RM3) | For BigPay option, use my referral code: KYJFQ0ILZL if you haven't signed up to get RM10)
You may specify your preferred member if the item comes with individual member's poster
Your answer
* By submitting this ORDER FORM, I have read & agree to KEDAI KPOP MY's terms & conditions (please read T&C above thoroughly)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms