We Inspire The Next Generation & The Adults Who Support Them 🔥Top Youth Speakers
books over 1K speaking engagements annually for the incredible speakers we represent. We are looking for someone to help us book these engagements and manage the details. Think part-sales, part-event details.// PERKS OF WORKING WITH US //
• We positively impact the lives of students, educators, and staff.
• Our work matters, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
• 100% remote – work hard but from wherever you choose.
• Typical hours; M-F 8AM - 4PM CT
• Annual team retreat, oceanfront in Mexico.// YOU SHOULD BE // • VERY detail-oriented and like to follow a step-by-step system.
• Self-motivated and and relentless about follow through.
• Great on the phone; you can connect with anyone quickly.
• Comfortable tracking and following up with HUNDREDS of leads.
• Tech-savvy and comfortable learning new platforms such as our CRM.// YOUR PRIMARY TASKS & DUTIES //
• Calling, emailing, texting, or video conferencing with leads.
• Follow up with leads to recommend speakers and negotiate terms
• Outbound sales with in-house leads; for tour bookings or repeat business.
• Updating our CRM with client information and stage of booking.
• Gathering all pertinent details for the speaker to have a successful event.
• Following up with clients for signed contracts and payments.
• Interact with the client and speaker from start to finish of an event.
You will report to Brandon Spinazzola,
our managing director.// YOUR NEXT STEP //
Because we are a small team, we are VERY picky about who joins us. We use a robust filtering mechanism. If chosen as a finalist, we’ll email you to schedule a chat. 👍