Group Therapeutic Play Sessions for Children with Special Needs - Certified Facilitator Programme
Interested in becoming a CERTIFIED FACILITATOR of Group Therapeutic Play sessions for Children with Special Needs?
NEW TRAINING PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE!
The National Association for Play Therapy India are excited to launch our Group Therapeutic Play facilitator certification.
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING:
- Conduct group therapeutic play sessions in your current school/practice
- Approach schools, therapy centres, hospitals, NGOs and private clients to offer Group Therapeutic Play sessions as certified by the National Association for Play Therapy India
This course will be focussing on Group Therapeutic Play sessions and is broken down into three sections:
a) Critical review of a group session
b) Tutorial video outlining the planning and implementation of a group session
c) Conducting your own group Therapeutic Play sessions (minimum of 6 weekly sessions)
Participants will receive a Tutorial discussion video and a video of a group session conducted by Lucy Bowen, along with additional resource materials. There is a focus in this module on understanding music, movement, art and sensory play, along with the principles of Play Therapy and how they can be applied in a group setting.
Participants should conduct and record their own group sessions (you will be provided with full guidelines on how to do this and should you need assistance, we can aid in finding children to take part). An alternative mode of assessment is available to those unable to record the sessions.
On completion of the course, participants should:
- Be able to plan and implement group Therapeutic Play sessions with children of ranging abilities
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the activities used in group sessions and be able to customise them accordingly based on the children's needs
- Be equipped with the understanding on the Play Therapy principles and how they should be applied in a group sessions
- Will be able to appropriately coordinate with parents and co-facilitators when conducting group Therapeutic Play sessions
Pre-requisites for the course:
Participants should have completed at least one of the following programmes and be familiar with the principles of Play Therapy and the stages of play:
- Level 1 Play Therapy or
- Play Therapy for Children with Special Needs (six part video series with assessment)
If you have not completed one of the above courses but have received Play Therapy training from an another provider, please email:
to check your eligibility. If you have not yet undertaken any training in Play Therapy, please visit:
to see our available courses.
The course is now open for registration and you will receive the first batch of course materials within 48hrs of completing the registration procedure. Once you have completed the registration process, you may begin the course at your own convenience.
Full course price is 9000 INR but we are happy to offer at a special launching offer of 6500 INR or 6000 INR if you are a member of the National Association for Play Therapy India.
Payment in INR can be made via Cheque/Cash/Online Transfer to:
Name: Ben Oliver Davidson
Account Number: 602701553934
Account Type: Savings
IFSC Code: ICIC0006027
Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Direct Payments by card can also be made in to the above account via Google Pay or PayTM.
Payments by Debit/Credit Card can also be made through PayPal (
) by sending money to:
PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAYMENT AND THEN FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. If possible, please send a picture of the transaction confirmation via Whatsapp or Email.
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE NEXT PAGE OF REGISTRATION UNTIL AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
Please do not hesitate to contact the presenter, Lucy Bowen, should you have any queries:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service