You have requested permission to use the OpenSRH dataset at the University of Michigan. OpenSRH data is released under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license, and the companion source code is released under the MIT license.
In exchange for such permission, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions (adapted from Image-net):
- You will use the SRH Image data only for non-commercial research and educational purposes.
- University of Michigan make no representations or warranties regarding the data, including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You accept full responsibility for your use of the data and will defend and indemnify the mlins team, University of Michigan, including their employees, Trustees, officers and agents, against any and all claims arising from your use of the data, including but not limited to your use of any copies of copyrighted images that you may create from the data.
- You may provide research associates and colleagues with access to the data provided that they first agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- University of Michigan and/or Michigan Medicine reserve the right to terminate your access to the dataset at any time.
- If you are employed by a for-profit, commercial entity, your employer shall also be bound by these terms and conditions, and you hereby represents that you are fully authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of such employer.
- The law of the State of Michigan shall apply to all disputes under this agreement.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.