Register for Late Night Trivia
To participate in Late Night Trivia you'll need a team of 4-6 people. The trivia quiz will be delivered via Zoom and you will need to select ONE person to give the answers to the Point-Taker. You should plan on a way to confer with your team members, such as: phone, group text, chat window in Facebook or email, or through private message on the Zoom chat. Pick a way that ALL your team members are comfortable with.
Trivia Nights are Fridays, March 26, April 2, 9, 16 at 8pm.
1) Teams may have a maximum of 6 players.
2) No outside help (internet, phone, etc.) of any kind, including during breaks! If you are caught, your team will be disqualified.
3) You will have 1 minute (3 minutes for picture round) to answer via your designated reporter via Zoom private chat to The Point Taker
4) The game is comprised of 5 rounds of 6 questions—each question is worth 10 points unless otherwise noted. After 5 rounds, there will be a FINAL TRIVIA round where each team may place a Jeopardy-style wager.
5) In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker question will decide the winner. In the unlikely event that the tied teams each answer the question correctly (closest), the winner shall be the team that chats the correct answer to the Point Taker the quickest.
6) The Point Taker and the Quiz Queen have the final say on all rule interpretations and disputes.
Designated spokesperson for your team
Email for designated spokesperson
Phone for designated spokesperson (in case of technical difficulties)
Does your team intend to participate in all 4 rounds of spring trivia?
List all other team members (up to 6 per team), if you please.
List other team member email addresses, if applicable.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service