In addition to the government protocols*,
CHILDREN WHO ARE TESTED POSITIVE DURING THE WEEK AND ATTENDED A PRIOR SUNDAY PROGRAM, they may return to church:
1. AFTER 10 days from symptom onset or from the date of their test (whichever came first) WITH the latest negative RAT result (confirm verbally), OR
2. AFTER 14 days from symptom onset or from the date of their test (whichever came first) WITHOUT the need of a negative RAT result.
CHILDREN WHO ATTENDED A SUNDAY PROGRAM WITH SOMEONE WHO TESTED POSITIVE FROM LATER IN THE WEEK, they may return to church:
1. the following Sunday WITH a NEGATIVE RAT RESULT (confirm verbally)
2. AFTER the 10-day self-monitoring period with NO SYMPTOMS.
REPORTING A CASE
To report a POSITIVE COVID case from the week when your child attended a prior Sunday program, please contact ONE of the following:
1. Rev. Ada Chung at email@example.com
2. Rev. Hubert Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ANYONE WHO IS ATTENDING THE CHILDREN’S PROGRAM THE UPCOMING SUNDAY, MUST:
1. SELF-SCREEN on SUNDAY MORNING
2. WEAR A MEDICAL MASK, cloth mask is an optional second layer.