Get prepared for the AAMA
This course consists of 5 self paced online learning modules.Course Details:
Event Dates listed in option selection below
Time: Asynchronous (self paced), beginning on Sundays.
Location: Link to the online learning module system will be provided post registration.
Duration of Access: You will have access to the online learning modules for a total of 5 weeks.You Will Receive:
Terms and Conditions:Ask a MyTeam associate how you can qualify for a reduced or reimbursable enrollment fee!
- In-depth knowledge and understanding on different exams to help you select the best personal option
- One on one support from a Certified Medical Assistant Program Instructor and other examinees
- In depth information of each topic the exams cover
- Study materials in the form of lecture, games, quizzes and a digital workbook
- Test taking strategies for overcoming testing anxiety and answer tips and tricks
- Practice exam questions
This course will require self accountability, responsibility, and personal effort. If you cannot attend or complete the course we can discuss rescheduling options for a later term at a reduced price of 50%. NOTE:
this option is only available once per enrollment fee.
The information presented is proprietary and not authorized for release, sharing or duplication. All presentation content of the course is private.
All fees are due one week prior to beginning course.
We cannot guarantee this class will make you pass a credential exam. Our goal is to prepare you with strategies to effectively read test questions, identify crucial information needed to study each exam, and how to overcome testing anxiety so you feel confident in passing the exam. However, each exam requires an abundance of personal effort, commitment to preparation, and an average of 55 hours of studying, which is the sole responsibility of the enrollees.