Idena referral program - link request
To encourage and reward Idena ambassadors, advocates, local community leaders, influencers and everyone who spreads the word about Idena, we introduce Idena referral program! The program offers an opportunity to earn rewards for new validated identities they bring to the network.
Referral program mechanics:
- Apply for participation by submitting this Referral link request form. Get approved and get your personal referral link;
- Educate your community about Idena;
- Share your referral link, motivate your audience to join and help them to get an invite by twitting about Idena;
- Help your invitees through the onboarding process, remind them about the validation ceremony and help them get validated;
- After the validation ceremony contact the core team and get rewarded for each validated identity referred by you.
The identity is considered a referee if the following conditions are met:
- the referee has received an invite via twitter on
- the referee opened
with your referral link;
- the referee has successfully activated the invite and passed the following validation.
Please fill this form to apply for a referral link.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Do you have any publications about Idena? Please insert any links to the content you have created:
Which platform do you use for promotion?
Links to your channels (list all the links to channels where you want to promote Idena):
What language does your community speak?
How big is your audience or community?
Can you share any audience or community metrics (reach, engagement etc.)?
Who are the people in your community? Describe your audience portrait:
Do you have a promotion plan? Do you want to make a video review, write a piece of content, organize a meeting or an AMA? Do you need any support from the Idena core team or Idena community leaders?
What do you want your referral link to be? The link will look like
Your Idena wallet address for rewards
How can we contact you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service