Thank you for being part of International Friendship Day@SST.
In Week 3, SST commemorated International Friendship Day through various activities.
1. Complimentary copy from The Straits Times on Monday, 6th April 2015. In the copy of the Straits Times is the International Friendship Day (IFD) Edition of ST IN.
2. Static Display : Related resources on International Friendship Day in the InfoHub.
3. Games Booth : Puzzles games managed by our NE Representatives & International students during recess time.
4. Photo Booth : Snap photos with friends during recess time to commemorate International friendship day with the self-made props done by NE Representatives & International students.
5. Mini bazaar of International Food, prepared by our canteen vendors.
6. Our World, Our Views : Sharing by Class S405 on International Friendship Day.
7. Assembly Programme : Slides Presentation by Media Club
8. Assembly Programme : Play – ‘Backyards’ by SST students
9. Assembly Programme : Sharing on International Costumes
10. Assembly Programme : International Fashion Parade by SST Staff
Please provide your feedback, latest by 5 p.m. on 14th April 2015. Your responses are important and contribute to our programme planning and design.
Thank you for your time.
On behalf of NE-SST Team
OIC (Mr Alvin Tan)
Our World, Our Views (Ms Caroline Chua & Ms Debbie Tay)
NE Events@SG50 (Ms Huang Pei Shan, Ms Wong Ho Yan & Mdm Azizah)