PTDC and Adventure Academy has plan to clean up Margala hills and make them litter free on Sunday, February 24, 2013
This is a beautiful trail that is littered with debris. Let's show our appreciation and spend a day cleaning it up so it will be more enjoyable for everyone.
Families, School student and youth groups will scour trail 3 picking up litter and assorted debris. Although it is not necessary to be part of a group, it is more fun to do this job with family or friends.
All areas of Margala Hills need to be cleaned up. Everyone is encouraged to think about the public areas they have noticed that need attention. Perhaps it is your duty to keep the environment clean.
For Registration Please fill the form.
The program will focus on following points
1. Creating awareness about environment.
2. Make Margala hills litter free place.
3. Learning to handle conflicts and convert it into a true sportsmen spirit.
4. Utilizing resources to get maximum benefits.
5. Motivating the team to achieve common targets
6. Building better relationships with each other
9:30 am to 10:00 am Assembly of participants and Distribution of cleanup kits
10:00 am to 10:30 am Opening Ceremony
10:30 am to 1:30 pm Hike to Monal via Trail 3 (5.5Kilometers)
1.30 pm 2:00 pm Lunch at Damn-e-Koh
2:00 pm 3:30 pm Closing Ceremony + Certificate Distribution