YCC/CBI Summer 2020 Job Application
Greetings, prospective 2020 Youth Conservation Corps and Courtesy Boat Inspectors!
Thank you for showing interest in the 30 Mile River Watershed Association's YCC and CBI Programs. These programs are vital to protecting and improving the land and water quality of our watershed.
Here are a few important notes regarding our application:
* You must be at least 16 years old to apply.
* Applications received by April 6th will receive priority in the hiring process.
Before you begin the form, you may want to have prepared the following to copy and paste into the form:
* Three references with contact information
* History on up to three previously held jobs
* Responses to these three questions:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position? Please describe any relevant qualifications and/or experience.
3. Do you have any activities scheduled for the summer that might limit your availability? Vacations, sports teams, etc. that we should know about ahead of time for scheduling.
Thank you for applying to the 30 Mile River Watershed Association. We look forward to reviewing your application. If you have any questions about the application process, please call our office at 207-860-4043.
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 30 Mile River Watershed Association.