Refuge Release Form
BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM YOU ARE IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH IT
Students and Parents,
RULES FOR REFUGE - IF YOU VIOLATE - YOU’LL BE SUSPENDED
1. Must show a valid school ID to staff when coming to Refuge. Must be in grades from 6th to 12th.
2. Respect others, their personal space, their stuff, and their right to be safe and secure, including Refuge staff, other students, and any other person in the building or around the property.
3. The use, promotion, or possession of any illegal substances will result in an immediate phone call to local authorities. This includes all vape and tobacco products.
4. Do not damage or vandalize the building, property, or our neighbor’s property.
5. Please abide by all traffic safety laws including staying out of the streets and using proper crosswalks and procedures.
6. Understand if you break these rules, you will be asked to leave Refuge either temporarily or permanently depending on the severity of your actions.
7. No PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION of any kind. No kissing, prolonged hugging, snuggling, hanging on each other, sitting on laps, or sucking face of any kind! -
IF YOU WOULDN’T DO IT WITH YOUR KID BROTHER DON’T DO IT HERE!!!
RESPECT THE FACT YOU HAVE A PLACE TO HANG OUT
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Calvary Chapel Sevier Valley.