1. Must show a valid school id to staff when coming to Refuge. Must be in grades from 6th to 12th.
2. Respect others, their personal space, their stuff, and their right to be safe and secure, including Refuge staff, other students, and any other person in the building or around the property.
3. The use, promotion, or possession of any illegal substance will result in an immediate phone call to local authorities. This includes all vape and tobacco products.
4. Do not damage or vandalize the building, property, or our neighbor’s property.
5. The surrounding properties are private (including the motel and service station) so we ask that you stay off and away from any of these properties.
6. Please abide by all traffic safety laws including staying out of the streets and using proper cross-walks and procedures.
7. Understand if you break these rules, you will be asked to leave Refuge either temporarily or permanently depending on the severity of your actions.