Cordell Public Schools Nutrition Survey
1. Breakfast and lunch would be served beginning on Monday, March 23rd and continue until school is back in session.
a. Breakfast items may include- cereal & milk, pancake-on-a-stick, and sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit.
b. Lunch items may include- hamburgers and waffle fries, chicken sandwiches, steak sandwiches, hoagie sandwiches.
c. Meals would meet state and federal nutritional guidelines.
d. All meals are free to any student that attends Cordell Schools.
2. Meals will be served at the JH/HS cafeteria
3. Meals would be served in a grab-and-go fashion, parents/students will not be allowed to congregate.
4. If there is a need, meals may be delivered to Corn, Colony, and Bessie.
5. PLEASE COMPLETE ONLY ONE PER HOUSEHOLD.
6. Please respond by Friday, March 20th at noon.
Would you be interested in your child receiving Breakfast ONLY while school is not in session?
Would you be interested in your child receiving Lunch ONLY while school is not in session?
Would you be interested in your child receiving BOTH breakfast and lunch while school is not in session?
What grade/s are your children in?
Which of the following towns do you reside?
This form was created inside of Cordell Public Schools.