The Eastern Shore Juneteenth team is in need of at least 25 volunteers of all ages. Perfect opportunity for students in need of service learning hours and adults who want to be involved in the community. Shifts can be flexible and there are about five different volunteer teams to choose from.
1. Set Up & Clean Up Team: Set Up crew will set up tables and chairs, assist vendors with setting up their stations, place decorations around the festival, etc. Clean Up team will break down tables and chairs, remove decorations, and dispose of any trash.
2. Parking Assistants: The Parking crew will direct attendees to park at the Presbyterian Church (and the Downtown parking garage if needed); and will guide any attendees who need accessible parking. This team may also include crossing guards.
3. First Aid/Floating Baby Sitters: This team will float around the festival to ensure safety of attendees, primarily stationed around the playground/kids' zone.
4. Stage Hands: The Stage Crew will assist with any set up needed on the stage and directing artists and performers.
5. Green Team/Greeters: Responsible for keeping festival grounds clean and interacting with attendees.
All volunteers must attend our volunteer meeting on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. 6:30 PM at the Chipman Cultural Center (325 Broad St)
Set Up/Clean Up
Please state your availability. The festival will run from 11 AM to 8 PM.
Do you require any accommodations? Are there any health concerns that we should be aware of?
If under 18, please provide the name and phone number of your parent or guardian
By checking, I understand that I am required to attend the Volunteer Meeting on June 11th at the Chipman Cultural Center
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service