TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you agree to these terms, please submit your form for consideration.
• Vendors are responsible for their own permitting and licensing paperwork and fees. Vendors must submit this to BBC in advance of the event and have any copies available on site.
• Vendors must have adequate insurance coverage and must add Big Bounce Canada LLC and the venue of each events as additionally insured. This COI is to be submitted to BBC prior to the event.
• BBC is NOT to be held liable for any accident and/or injury any vendor or employee of the Vendor may incur while at the
• Vendors agrees to pay BBC commission on all sales, in the amount of 15% of all daily sales. Vendors are required to show proof of daily sales to BBC management. Cash payment is due before leaving site each trading day.
• Each vendor is required to pay refundable security deposit of $100 for each event, via PayPal, which is refunded within 7 days after the event, assuming the vendor trades on site for the days and times as laid out in the vendor agreement.
• BBC does not supply vendors with any activation site set-up materials or equipment, including tent, table, chairs, power or water source.