2. All activities on I.E.C. premises must be in accordance with Islamic Principles.
3. It is the responsibility of the Host to inform their guests about the Islamic Principles strictly followed at the I.E.C. such as proper Islamic Dress Code (Hijab) and Mingling of Men and Women.
4. Date and time of program shall not conflict with that of I.E.C. Programs.
5. Identify a person who will oversee all the activities for the Program.
6. Member recommending the activity must be present at the Program.
7. No decorations of signs to be installed without prior written approval from I.E.C.
8. Only Halal products permitted at the facilities.
9. Kitchen area to be used by authorized I.E.C. personnel.
10. The Facility must be returned in the condition provided.
11. For facility and rental charges, please contact IEC Administrator at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org