SEND transport application
This application form is for use by families in Kingston and Richmond boroughs when applying for SEND transport assistance from Achieving for Children.
Our applications take up to 12 working days to process throughout the year, so please allow sufficient time for the team to process your application before your child is due to start their school placement.
* If your application relates to transport due to start during the current academic year, we will make contact with you after you complete this form with regards to the outcome of your application.
* If you are applying for transport due to start from September 2021, the deadline was 14 June 2021. Therefore, please note that your application is now late, and will not be processed in time for the start of term.
Our applications take up to 12 working days to process throughout the year, but this can take much longer during peak periods like June - October each year.
All late applications will be processed in order of receipt to ensure fairness for all applicants.
If you have any questions about making an application, please contact:
Mary Gavin, 020 8547 5540,
Denis Baku, 020 8547 4708,
Molly Jones, 020 8547 6924,
You will be asked many questions as part of this application form, so please have available information about:
- your child's current school placement,
- details about your other children and where they go to school,
- information about your child's new school placement, and
- details about your child's special educational, physical and medical needs.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of RBK, LBS and AfC (unifiedgov.co.uk).