Ministry Fair Table Request 2019 (available until 5/1/19)
* Purpose: The purpose of the Ministry Fair is to connect through mission awareness and conversations with the Ministries and Missions of the East Ohio Conference.
* Clear boundaries: This event is designed to build relationships. These are not vendor displays nor fund raisers. All participants are prohibited from selling products or collecting donations.
* Priority is given to conference advance special projects, conference supported campus ministries, health & welfare agencies, and ministries sponsored or endorsed by conference boards, agencies and committees.
* District or local church ministries are best served in district settings. A limited number of spaces are made available to share ideas from new mission projects in local UM churches.
* All displays require advance approval by the Director of Connectional Ministries.
* As this is a family friendly event all materials must be appropriate for young children. This is not a setting appropriate for graphic or highly controversial presentations.
* Participants will be assigned specific locations.
Name of Ministry/Organization:
Contact Person's Name:
Phone number you will have access to while AT Lakeside:
Size of table needed:
Full table - 6'
Half table - 3'
Do you need electricity at your table?
Is there additional information we need to be aware of?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service