Application for Membership at the Dolphin Swimming and Boating Club
I want to join the Dolphin Swimming and Boating Club.
As a Dolphin, I agree to:
- read and abide by the by-laws, rules, regulations and resolutions adopted by the club’s board of governors;
- respect the guidance and direction of the club’s staff and sport commissioners;
- sign required waivers and meet insurance requirements for participating in specific club activities;
- be considerate of other members and staff.
I understand that to become a member I must:
- complete this form no later than 5 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month
- attend the new member meeting at 6 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
- be accepted by the Board at its monthly meeting beginning at at 7pm and following the new member meeting.
I understand that I will receive an invoice after the meeting and that dues are to be paid within 2 weeks, and my membership will begin when payment is received.
I certify that the following responses are true and I am at least 18 years of age.
NOTE: This is a public park facility operated and maintained on behalf of the City and County of San Francisco for the benefit of the public desiring to use these public recreation facilities by the Dolphin Swimming and Boating Club, a non-profit organization. It is unlawful for any such organization to discriminate in its membership application or acceptance procedures on the basis of race, color, religion, age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), political affiliation, disability (including mental or physical, including HIV/AIDS, AIDS related conditions, cancer, and genetic characteristics), physical handicap, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other grounds prohibited by law. Any complaint concerning allegations of discrimination shall be reported to the Recreation and Park Department of the City and County of San Francisco, McLaren Lodge, Golden Gate Park.