Quaver Unit 4 Episode 1: Blues
1. Who is called the 'Father of the Blues'?
2. Blues music started in _______.
London and Paris
Memphis and New Orleans
Tennessee and Kentucky
New York and Pennsylvania
3. Blues music originates from _______.
spirituals and work songs
traditional colonial songs
4. How many chords are needed to make a Blues song?
5. The Blues are typically about ______.
6. How many bars are commonly in a Blues song?
7. Blues songs are typically played in a ______ tempo.
8. Which of the following was not a famous Blues player?
9. Which Blues instrument is also called the mouthorgan?
10. True or False: The harmonica has been around for 5000 years and was invented by the Japanese.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service