Wood Class Project Form
1. Use this form to request for our Woods Students to build and make a project at your request.
2. Please know this form submitted is not actually ordering your project, but simply a way for our students to see potentially what you're wanting for a project.
3. When our students get to your project, they will set up a meeting with you to discuss all of the details of the build, before they begin ANY work.
4. Attaching pictures or links to websites in the final question will help! Thank you!
5. Until we begin on your project, we won't give you a finish date until the project has been approved by all parties.
6. If there is any hardware or anything that we don't have in our shop, you will need to get that material to us.
Type of Project
Do you have general and approximate dimensions to this project? If so, please list below.
What type of Wood would you like to use?
Type of Joinery? If you don't know or don't have a preference, leave this blank.
Type of Finish?
Will your project need any hardware or special order items?
Please provide any additional information here, add pictures or links to any website where you found this project.
What is your budget? What is the most you're willing to spend on this project?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lincoln Community High School.