The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
Title I - Laney's Flexible Learning Program (FLP) 2016-2017 Parent Survey
Title I - Flexible Learning Program (FLP) 2016-2017 Parent Survey
1. Which subject would your child benefit the most in FLP?
2. What grade is your child currently enrolled?
3. When do you think FLP should take place so your child will get the maximum benefit?
4. What type of instruction during FLP will your child benefit the most?
teacher instruction only
computer based instruction only
a balance of teacher instruction and computer based instruction
5. I would like to be informed of my child's progress
every 9 weeks with the report card
every progess report and report card
6. I will attend FLP nights only when they are included with parent nights.
7. I will attend ________ FLP meetings that are included within parent nights.
8. How would you like Laney High School to communicate with you about the Flexible Learning Program (FLP).
This form was created inside of Richmond County School System.
Terms of Service