Winter Concert Confirmation - 7th Grade Band
The big day is almost here! Your children have been doing a fantastic job preparing for their first concert of the year, and it is going to be an event to remember! Please take note of the following information to insure a smooth, successful performance for your child.
• Date: Wednesday, December 4th
• Time: Students should report to the band room no later than 6:30 pm. The concert begins at 7:00 pm and will last about 45 minutes.
• Location: Dodgen Middle School Theater
• Uniform: White Dodgen Band shirt, solid black dress pants, black socks, and black dress shoes. The uniform shirt will be worn tucked in. If you need to acquire any of these items, please do so as soon as possible.
• Rehearsal: We will have one combined rehearsal on Tuesday, December 3rd during school.
• Reception: Our parent volunteers are planning a brief reception after the concert in the cafeteria, which is a great time to mix and mingle with other band families!
• VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR CONCERT NIGHT! We have several volunteer spots to fill, mainly bringing treats and helping with the reception after the concert. Please use the Volunteer link on the Forms page at
Student's last name
Student's first name
I have read and understand the details regarding the upcoming band concert.
Name of parent completing this form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service