If you need to speak with someone, please call the school at 816-732-5523. If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
This report is being submitted anonymously.* Once submitted, it will be forwarded to your school principal(s) with all of the details from your report. *If you would like someone to contact you, please add your name, email or phone number below.
What can you report here? If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, you can report it here. For example:
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation outside of school
- Cyberbullying on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Text Messaging, Instant Messaging, etc.
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255