LATTICE80 Blockchain Accelerator
Headquartered in London, LATTICE80 is the world's largest Fintech and Blockchain hub, with more than 200,000 startups, investors and government bodies in our community.
Our blockchain accelerator programme focusing on the UN SDGs aims to support startups and projects aligned with the SDGs to be develop blockchain solutions and connected to our community of partners globally. To better understand the 17 UN SDGs, head to this website:
By filling up this form, you are expressing your interest in finding out more about the programme, and will allow us to contact you with further information about the accelerator programme going forward. We look forward to hearing more about how your startup / project!
Name of start-up / project
What is your start-up / project about? (max 1500 characters)
Which UN SDGs do your project support?
1. No Poverty
2. Zero Hunger
3. Good Health and Well-being
4. Quality Education
5. Gender Equality
6. Clean Water and Sanitation
7. Affordable and Clean Energy
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
10. Reduced Inequalities
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
13. Climate Action
14. Life Below Water
15. Life On Land
16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
17. Partnerships for the Goals
Any questions you have for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Marvelstone Group.
Terms of Service