1) Please fill out all information for your school's nominees. You may nominate a maximum of 6 students including a maximum of 4 students graduating in 2018 or 2019. Note that 2018 graduates are only eligible if they will not begin university until after July 27th of next year. You may nominate as many 2020 or 2021 graduates as you like, up to the overall cap of 6 per school. There are no minimums and you are encouraged to nominate only those students you feel deserve a place in Korea's WSDC Training Pool. If you are nominating fewer than 6 students, just leave the extras blank and scroll to the bottom to submit the form.
2) Only one application per school will be accepted and that application must be sent by the school's adult KFL liaison. Liaisons should contact Eric Moberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a code for question 1.
3) Ensure that information identifying your school is removed from the last two questions for each applicant. (Experience and Personal Statement)
4) Please be sure that each applicant's list of experiences is limited to at most 10 lines, with a separate experience on each line. (If a student received multiple awards at one event, these may all be included within the same line.)
5) We will consider only one form per school. Please check your application carefully before clicking to submit. If you re-submit the application before the deadline, we will discard any previous applications. (So you must ensure that ALL nominees are included in your most recent application.)
6) This application is due by midnight on September 1st, 2017.