CHS Records: Texas Records Exchange (TREx) Transcript Request
Use this form to request an OFFICIAL transcript be sent to a participating Texas Records Exchange institute. There is no fee charged for TREx transcripts.

Get started by selecting an institute from the list below of participating TREx schools.
Find and select your school of choice from the list below. You can request another transcript be sent to an additional school at the end of this form. If you do not see your school on this list, select "My school is not listed" at the bottom of the list. *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CFBISD. Report Abuse