Orange Unified School District Public Comment Form
Please fill out this form before the agenda item you would like to speak to is addressed by the Board of Education. Messages will be read at the appropriate time during the meeting.
Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes.
My name is (first & last):
Pronunciation (If Needed)
Address, Including City and Zip Code
Do you have children attending OUSD schools?
Please list the Agenda Item Number and Topic your comment relates to:
Please share your public comment:
Regarding the Agenda Item, do you
Public Comment regarding items not on the agenda that are within the Board’s subject matter jurisdiction:
The Board of Education welcomes input from the public. In order to conduct business in an orderly and efficient manner, the Board Policies require that public comments comply with the following procedures:
1. Members of the public wishing to speak to an issue are requested to complete a “Public Comment” card prior to the Board Clerk prior to the start of open session.
2. Speakers will be called upon at the appropriate time during the meeting:
a. Topics on the agenda may be addressed during the Board’s consideration of the item.
b. Topic not on the agenda that are within the board’s subject matter jurisdiction may be addressed during the Public Comments session.
3. Speaking time will be limited to three (3) minutes per speaker, twenty (20) minutes per topic. With Board consent, the Board President may modify the time allowed for public comment.
4. A speaker may not relinquish his/her time to another. If the topic has been previously addressed, it is requested that the speaker’s remarks be limited to new points only. PowerPoint presentations are not allowed.
5. Speakers are requested to address the Chair from the podium, provide their name and address and adhere to the applicable time limits.
6. The Board President may rule on the appropriateness of a topic. If the topic would be more suitably addressed at a later time, the Board President may indicate the time and place when it should be presented.
7. No boisterous conduct shall be permitted at any Board meeting. Persistent disruption by an individual or group shall be grounds for the Chair to terminate the privilege of addressing the Board.
“Any person who willfully disturbs any public school or any public school meeting is guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars ($500).” (E.C. 32210)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Orange Unified School District.