NT Charlie Bell Scholarship - Semester 2 2019
About our $5000 Scholarship
Helping young people, who have battled serious illness, reach their career goals.
Serious illness makes life stand still. Making any progress (whether it be in your education or career) can feel almost impossible. That’s why our Scholarship program exists.
By awarding a one-off grant of $5,000 to a deserving young Territorian, we are giving them the chance to get their schooling or career back on track. So whether the money goes towards university fees, apprenticeship tools, books or supplies, RMHC is here to help you succeed.
Who can apply.
The successful applicant will:
* be between 15 - 20 years old
* be a resident of the Northern Territory
* have been treated for a serious illness in a Children's hospital or ward.
* be enrolled in a university or vocational training course.
(not necessarily in the NT)
* demonstrate a passion and drive for their chosen career
Applications Close - Friday, 2 August 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service