$300 - Pacific Time Zone, driving $400 - Pacific Time Zone, flying $500 - Mountain Time Zone $600 - Central Time Zone $700 - Eastern, Hawaii or other Time Zones
Important conditions for receiving the grant:
1) Applying for and receiving a Travel Grant does not automatically register you for the conference. You must register and pay for the conference separately. Conference registration opens September 1, 2019. Last year the conference filled up quickly so be sure to register early.
2) Grant applicants will be notified via email on or around September 15, 2019 about the status of their application (email sent to the account used to apply for the grant). Recipients have one month to accept or decline the grant and submit any required paperwork. If the required paperwork is not submitted by the deadline, recipients will lose their grant award. Please make note of this requirement!
3) Grant recipients are required to sign an attendance sheet each day of the conference.
4) Grant recipients are required to submit session and conference feedback forms in order to receive their checks.
5) If all conditions are met grants will be awarded within six weeks of the end of the conference.
6) If you do not attend the conference, for any reason, you will not receive the grant.