Workshop Registration: July 27-29 in Wausau!
Registration Deadline: July 10, 2017
What is Being Offered?
The Wisconsin Leadership Development Project's 2.5-day Workshop on Leadership, Organizing and Action.
Leadership is about accepting responsibility for enabling others to achieve shared purpose in the face of uncertainty. In this workshop you will have the opportunity to work with your peers and leaders from across Wisconsin to develop capacity for effective community leadership. During these 2.5 days, participants will learn the five basic leadership practices:
1) How to articulate a story of why you were called to lead, a story of those whom you hope to mobilize, and a story of action: self, us, and now.
2) How to build intentional relationships as the foundation of purposeful collective actions.
3) How to structure your team with shared purpose, ground rules and roles for effective leadership.
4) How to strategize turning your resources into the power to achieve clear goals.
5) How to translate strategy into measurable, motivational, and effective action.
*Note: Participants are intentionally recruited in teams with an organizing focus to attend this workshop. If you are interested in participating but have not been recruited by someone from the WiLD Project, please contact Dan Grandone
Starts Thursday, July 27th @ 1:00pm through Saturday, July 29th @ 6:30pm. A detailed agenda will be sent to all registrants prior.
Jefferson Street Inn
201 Jefferson Street
Wausau, Wisconsin 54403
For questions or more information, please contact Caty Bulgrin at
We look forward to having you join us!
Please register here for the 2.5-day workshop on Leadership, Organizing and Action.
The registration fee covers four meals (Dinner Day 1, Breakfast & Lunch Day 2 and 3), customized training materials, training location, and an experienced training team who will facilitate your learning.
Who recruited you from the WI Leadership Development Project?
Heather DuBois Bourenane
Race/Ethnicity - Check all that Apply
Native American/American Indian
Dietary Restrictions/Preferences - Check All that Apply
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service