Fall 2020 AMA Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the American Marketing Association at FIU! Despite the challenges we're facing this semester, we're proud to still offer our members the quality marketing experience of previous semesters.
If you joined our first general meeting, this information may be redundant but we'd like to offer a short summary of what we offer as the Top AMA Collegiate Chapter in the country.
- Our own in-house marketing agency, Roaring Concepts (RC), where you can work hands-on with real marketing clients. Get that "experience required" check box checked for your future internships!
- Creative Committee: Learn more about graphic design, photography, and videography from our two Creative Directors. They'll be offering courses where you can boost your skills and portfolio!
- Digital Media Committee: Interested in social media and want real experience managing actual social platforms (not just your IG!)? This is for you!
- Community and Social Impact: Times are rough right now, and we want to give back. Joining our CSI committee gives you the opportunity to help out the local Miami community and non-profits in the area.
- Professional Development Workshops: Want to learn Adobe Creative Suite? What about how to network online? These topics and more are covered in our PD Workshops!
Don't have the time to commit to a committee or RC? That's okay! Join us weekly for our General Meetings (Wednesdays at 7:45pm through Zoom) and listen to top industry guest speakers!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Florida International University.