Day Vendor Application
Our 2021 Season runs April 3-November 20
You may apply January through the DEADLINE March 15
Requirements for All Vendors and Products :
1. All vendors must produce the items they wish to sell, e.g., no reselling, no factory or mass produced items.
2. No pre-fabricated or kit items are allowed.
3. The person selling at NATM must be directly involved in the growing/producing of the products.
4. Products must be locally grown, or made in Buncombe or surrounding counties.
5. Your business must be located in Buncombe or surrounding counties.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
This name will need to match your tax ID number. Tax ID numbers are required to sell goods at NATM.
Most coorespondence is done through email. You must have an active email address.
What Type of Goods do You Produce?
Choose from one of these categories. Fill out a different application if you are wanting to sell both.
Produce and/or Value Added Food
Products You Wish to Sell
You must list all products. Any products not listed will need to be pre-approved by our Product Committee before you are able to sell them at NATM.
Where Are These Products Grown/Produced
If these are craft/art items, where are the materials sourced?
Where Do You Sell Your Products?
How Long Have You Been in Business?
Web Address (if applicable)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service