SPEP Assessment Team
Thank you for taking the time to thoughtfully respond to our ongoing questions. Your participation is important and highly valued!
Week 2 Questions available 7/23/17
1. What do you most admire about our current pastors?
2. Aside from solid Biblical teaching and theology, what do you view as the most important qualities/attributes of our next senior pastor/pastoral team?
3. What pastoral qualities/attributes, here at SPEP, have contributed most to your own spiritual growth (may include those of previous pastors)?
Anything else you'd like to share with us?
Please choose one.
Week 1 Questions available 7/16/17
1. In a few words, describe what you think sets SPEP apart from other churches in the area?
2. In what ways are we like our surrounding community/culture?
3. What is one thing that you believe SPEP could do better to reach out to our local community, in reaching the lost?
Congregational Meeting Questions available 6/11/17
Only fill in if you missed the set of congregational meeting questions or if you have additional thoughts.
1. What originally drew you to SPEP and what keeps you here?
2. If you could change one thing about SPEP, what would it be?
3. If you could choose three descriptors/words/phrases of our congregation, what would they be?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service