One irony of our time is that social relief is often marred by the lack of an effective solution to problems, not a shortage of funds. Nearly two decades of dedication to the field has given HoloLife a capability outside the reach of either Western medicine or Chinese medicine. It is our hope that this capability can benefit a greater number of people who need help.
For an applicant to be accepted for social relief, the patient or his caretaker is supposed to agree to the following six items:
1. Please make sure if the ongoing treatment program can no longer induce further improvement. If it continues to register progress, please stick to the program. There is no immediate need for HoloLife yet.
2. You must feel at ease and have the unanimous support of your family. You may as well put HoloLife on hold if there is suspicion or even opposition in the family.
3. Please make sure you can take the foods at the designated time without fail. One telling and unique feature of HoloLife’s functional foods is the priority given to punctuality in taking them so that the best desired effect can be achieved. You may as well put it off until you are ready to do so on time.
4. Make sure you can take the initiative to observe and record your own symptoms and changes in sleep, appetite, bowel movements, physical strength, span of concentration, and mood. For your own good, you need to nurture this capacity for autonomous and empirical evaluation. We are ready to be of assistance when necessary.
5. You need to prepare yourself for the possibility of your body reacting unpleasantly to the HoloLife program, a phenomenon common to 10-25% of the general public. During this phase of readjustment and rectification, you may experience discomfort or recurrence of symptoms that were often associated with your fatigue, injuries or menstruation in the past. This may last three to 10 days but you will find yourself in a much better shape afterwards.
6. Therapeutic effectiveness—a temporary alleviation of symptoms or a permanent cure—is something for the patient and his caretaker to identify and evaluate. No matter how effective other drugs are advertized to be or what a wealth of clinical findings HoloLife has built up, there is simply no guarantee for repeatable success in new cases for either. Only what works counts, doesn’t it? As such, HoloLife will not and should not “assert” its therapeutic effectiveness. For HoloLife, what really matters is the patient’s capacity for evidence-based self-management healthcare and actually taking action.
You are welcome to fill in the following forms if you agree to the above statements (otherwise do not proceed):
Please mark the applicable item:
Program for Assisting the Disadvantaged (5 persons/month)
Program for Reciprocating ‘Social Servers’ (5 persons/month)
Health Promotion Program for Servants of All Religions
Telephone (Country Code + Phone No.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service